Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Back to It

Phew! It's been awhile. I’ve been a bit delinquent with blogging recently. Well, not blogging generally, but blogging here. My hands have been rather full with maintaining my organizations’ blog and social media footprint, in addition to various other responsibilities.

So, while the IIC blog is not exactly a reflection on my experience as a fellow, it is a window into it! If it sounds like I’m about to justify killing two birds with one stone…well…I promise a more personal post soon! For now, http://getgiving.wordpress.com/

Corporate Social Responsibility is the focus of the current series of posts, which were inspired by an article that ran last August in The Wall Street Journal. The article, by Dr. Aneel Karnani of University of Michigan, caused quite a stir in the nonprofit blogosphere.

As a social enterprise offering both corporations and individuals an innovative new philanthropic tool, IIC is naturally interested in the debate around corporate social responsibility. So come on over, and add your thoughts to the conversation!

No comments: