Friday, December 3, 2010

Work Friends

Lately I've just been feeling really thankful for my work friends! I work with a great group of people who are upbeat, warm, hilarious, and smart. Yesterday I had a stressful morning in the Bronx (long story). On my way back on the subway, I sent my friends (a group of nurses and social workers) a message describing my adventures. They met me outside the office, and we went to Chipotle for lunch, one of our favorite destinations. (I highly recommend the chipotle-flavored Tabasco sauce!) After chatting with them, I instantly felt so much better. It's not just the occasional lunch outing and vent session that makes me appreciate them, though. Throughout the day, we pop into each other's offices just to chat and check on each other. We're even doing a little holiday gift swap. I am so thankful that I work with people who can make me laugh even in the most stressful situations!

No comments: