Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Farewell Philadelphia AlumniCorps Dinner

Tonight we had our end of fellowship dinner at Su Xing House, a delicious vegetarian restaurant in Center City.  The evening was a nice way to wrap up the year and it was great to hear what we each took away from our Project 55 fellowship.  I could not have asked for a better experience working in the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office and I am grateful for all the opportunities it provided me to learn about the issues facing our criminal justice system.  As for Philly, I have thoroughly enjoyed all that it has to offer and I am excited that I get to stay for graduate school next year in the “City of Brotherly Love and Sisterly Affection.”  Best of luck to everyone who is transitioning from their fellowship position to something new!

No comments: