Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It's almost Spring!

Hi everyone,
Hopefully this will up the numbers for February! I suppose I find it a little hard to write these blogs because my life has not changed to significantly--I still enjoy my job and love living in New York--but I guess I can focus on the more mundane aspects of my life. Recently I had a bit of a panic attack because I was afraid I was going to lose my job. We had a staff meeting a couple weeks ago where we were told that our budget might be cut. This led to a anxiety attack on my part and I somewhat calmed myself down by figuring out exactly what I would do if such a situation arose (it wasn't a very sophisticated plan...mostly I would just move home). But, in the end, I found out that my position was a permanent part of the project and not in jeopardy (my payroll comes from elsewhere I guess) so, at least for now, I remain employed!
Also, I am so happy that the days are longer (no more running in the dark and being unnecessarily afraid of getting attacked in Central Park).
Until next time,
Stephanie

No comments: