Thursday, August 4, 2011

That Happened...


... And it will keep happening.

I wore flip-flops on my way to work and changed into my heels only in front of the office. Flip-flops are apparently the number one thing you are NOT supposed to wear at work, but there's no penalty for wearing them before and after! I know this is no revelation, but I just highly encourage everyone to do it and not feel ashamed of changing shoes on the sidewalk. Those corporate suits giving you a seemingly contemptuous look are really just jealous of your blister-free feet.

Disclaimer: The author of the blog displaying the above picture argues that flip-flops are actually dangerous to wear in New York. He might have a point there, but even so, you can always wear sneakers or rain boots to the office and back, depending on the weather.

No comments: