Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year, New Start

It's been great reading about some of the other fellows' New Years resolutions for their positions. For myself as well, the month of January looks to be a period of transition: as of Monday, I will be under the supervision of a new member of the Foundation Center! My current "boss" isn't going anywhere, but a new Business Development Director starts on Monday. I haven't even met her yet, but heard great reviews from those who have. My position is a new one at the Foundation Center so my actual job description has always been a bit vague, but it looks to evolve even more as we take on a new leader of our small (but mighty!) Business Development Team. I am excited to see what new ideas she has and how I can contribute, and have already been working on some projects to prepare for her arrival. So 2011 really does mark a new phase in my fellowship, and I look forward to keeping the Project 55 community updated on the developments!

No comments: